3. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
When you use of (including any browse through or access of) the Web Site, We may collect the following information:
· Personally Identifiable Information – Hymax may collect personally identifiable information about you, ONLY if you voluntarily choose to provide it yourself (for example: while submitting certain forms in or through the Web Site). Such information may include (for example) your: first name, last name, E-mail address, phone number and any other information which you choose to provide (“Personally Identifiable Information”).
Personally Identifiable Information collected is used by Hymax to send you communications and administrative emails and to provide users with further information and updates with regards to Hymax’s products, technology, etc.
We also may use your Personally Identifiable Information to send you newsletter and/or marketing messages relating to any of Hymax products, which may be of interest to you (collectively, “Marketing Massage(s)”). We may do this electronically, for example by email. You may tell us at any time if you do not wish to receive Marketing Message from us by contacting us at INFO@HYMAX.COM and by following any instructions we may include in the message we send to you. For example, a STOP message will appear at the foot of marketing text or email messages we send you. If required by applicable laws, we will obtain your prior consent by requesting you to check the relevant box in our Web Site.
· Anonymous/Non-Personally Identifiable Information – Hymax may collect anonymous information when you use the Web Site (including any browse through or access of the Web Site), such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser language, and the web page you have visited immediately prior to visiting the Web Site (“Anonymous Information”). Such anonymous information may be collected for example through “traffic data” and may entail the use of “cookies”, “IP addresses”, or other numeric codes used to identify a computer. Anonymous Information may be used by Hymax or shared with third parties. This Anonymous Information does not personally identify you but may be helpful for improving the Web Site.
4. SECURITY PRECAUTIONS TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We are committed to use our best efforts to maintaining the security of your Personal Identifiable Information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we adhere to industry standard practices and procedures to help safeguard and secure the information we collect. Although we use our best efforts to protect the security of your Personal Identifiable Information and our system, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, no transmission via the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result of this and other factors beyond Hymax control, We cannot and do not guarantee the absolute security of the information that you transmit to or through our Web Site. Therefore, you assume that risk by using the Web Site.
5. MODIFICATION AND DELETION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
You are entitled to review the database information submitted by you and/or relating to you, under applicable law. A person who has reviewed the information relating to him/her and found it to be incorrect, incomplete, unclear or not up to date, may contact the database owner and request that the information be updated or deleted, as follows:
· Deletion – In order to delete the Personally Identifiable Information you submitted, notify us, to the following email address: INFO@HYMAX.COM that you wish to delete your Personally Identifiable Information contained at our databases.
· Modification – If you wish to modify or update your personally identifiable information, please send us your updated details to the following email address: INFO@HYMAX.COM. Please note that deletion of your personally identifiable information from Hymax’s database will not prevent Hymax from using gathered anonymous information.
6. THIRD PARTIES’ PRACTICES.
This section does not cover the information practices exercised by other providers of products or services, advertisers or other web-sites, or companies/people that Hymax does not own or control, or does not employ or manage. Hymax would like to emphasize that Hymax is not and cannot be responsible for the content or the privacy policies of websites to which it may link or websites that link to Hymax’s Web Site.
7. DISCLOSING OF ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES
If we transfer your information in accordance with condition (i) and (iv) aforementioned, we will make sure that the transferees agree to apply the same levels of protection as we are required to apply to your information and, where appropriate, to use your information strictly in accordance with our instructions.
8. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
Protecting the privacy of children and/or minors is very important to us. Hymax does not knowingly seek or collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information of a child under 13, we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to us, please contact us, at INFO@HYMAX.COM and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases
9. GOVERNING LAW
10. CONTACT US