HYMAX GRIP® MJ Cut-in Sleeve (3″-12″)
New Ideal Solution for mechanical joint connections
HYMAX GRIP MJ Cut-in Sleeve (3″-12″) is a unique restraint coupling designed to connect valves and hydrants or existing lines with a mechanical joint connection. See product video.
Made from ductile iron, the HYMAX GRIP Cut-in Sleeve is the first transition coupling that can connect to a mechanical joint while restraining the connecting plain pipe with only one bolt to tighten.
- The GRIP Cut-in Sleeve’s patented radial closing mechanism holds pipes tightly in place during installation, allowing full control over the gap between pipes.
- As the pipe applies axial pressure, the GRIP chain increasingly tightens over the pipe, preventing pullout.
- The HYMAX GRIP technology allows the connecting plain-end pipe to be slid and adjusted as needed, saving time on cutting and installing extra pipe.
- The reduced number of bolts and lightweight design of the HYMAX GRIP Cut-in Sleeve make repairs safer and faster with less time spent in the ditch.
- The HYMAX GRIP Cut-in Sleeve allows dynamic deflection of the pipe for up to four degrees per side, reducing future pipe cracks and breaks.
- Nominal Pipe Size
- HYMAX GRIP Cut-in Sleeve 3"-12"
- Top Facing Bolts